The journal publishes articles concerned with future human image in culture, education, society, policy, technologies, law and public administration.
The strategic goal of FHI is to create a broad scientific and social platform that is able to consolidate the efforts of modern scientists in future studies of human image.
Subject headings of the journal:
- Future studies in philosophy
- Future studies in education
- Future studies in arts
- Future studies in social sciences
- Future studies in law and public administration
- Posthuman studies
Types of publications:
- Full text research article