Copyright and Licensing
The authors retain the copyright. The journal follows the Open Access Policy distributing the content according to the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY 4.0).
The Journal has been established by the International Society of Philosophy and Cosmology. The Society provides funding for the Journal activity. The publication is free of any charges (submission fees, editorial processing charges, article processing charges, page and colour charges).
Open Access Policy
The Journal follows the full open access model. The articles are available on the website without additional registration or fees. There is no embargo period for the electronic version of the article.
Structure, Style, and Formatting
- The preferred mode of submission is as MS Word (.doc or .docx) by e-mail attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The target length for a manuscript is 4,500-7,000 words. If your manuscript is longer than this, please contact the editorial office.
- The style (e.g., fonts, font size, spaces, margins, etc.) is adjusted by editors.
- It is suggested that figures, tables, and formulas should be displayed with features of your software package (e.g., MS Word tools).
- The list of References (Bibliography) should appear at the end of the main text, and be listed in alphabetical order by author’s name.
Chen, Xinghua (2020) Legal Thinking on the Participation of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Public Health Emergencies. Future Human Image, Volume 6, 6-14. https://doi.org/10.29202/fhi/16/1
Chen, Xinghua (2020) Legal Thinking on the Participation of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Public Health Emergencies. Available online: http://www.fhijournal.org/16-1/
Joint Stock Company Raiffeisen Bank Aval (2020) Edited by Oleg Bazaluk and Denys Svyrydenko. Kyiv, Encyclopedia.
Bazaluk, Oleg (2017) The Theory of War and Peace: The Geophilosophy of Europe. Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
Chen, Xinghua (2020) Legal Thinking on the Participation of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Public Health Emergencies. In The Theory of War and Peace: The Geophilosophy of Europe. Edited by Oleg Bazaluk and Denys Svyrydenko. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 28-120. https://doi.org/10.29202/fhi/16/1
Chen, Xinghua (2020) Legal Thinking on the Participation of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Public Health Emergencies. Europe, April 9. Available online: http://www.fhijournal.org/16-1/
Report of Transparency International for Corruption Perceptions Index (2017) Available online: https://www.transparency.org/news/feature/corruption
- References to publications within the text should be as follows: (Zsizsek, 2002: 26), (Encyclopaedia of Philosophy, 1983: 220), (Zsizsek, 2008a: 26), (Zsizsek, 2008b: 75).
- There must be a strict one-to-one correspondence between the names and years in the text and those in the list of references.
- Footnotes should be kept to a minimum and indicated by consecutive superscript numbers.
- The abstract should also contain a short list of carefully chosen Keywords or content indicators (5-10 words).
- Submitted papers must be clearly written in English. The mixture of American and British usage of English is not allowed, whereas both usages of English are accepted.
- The Future Human Image considers for publication the articles on conditions that the articles are your own original works and are not copies of any other previously published works, including your own previously published work. The article has been given only for the Future Human Image. The article should not be under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication elsewhere.
- All articles should be presented in accordance with the journal’s publication guidelines. Articles not adhering strictly to journal guidelines will be returned to authors without evaluation within a month. Submitted articles adhering to the journal’s guidelines are reviewed by the Editor-in-Chief or the Editor, who will assign them to reviewers. The articles that are published in the Future Human Image follow a double blind reviewing procedure.
- The article does not contain anything that is disrespectful, demeaning, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal. The use of general descriptive names, trade names, trademarks, and so forth in the publication, even if not specifically identified, does not imply that these names are not protected by the relevant laws and regulations.
- We aim to complete the review process, from submission date to decision date, within ten weeks. If this process takes longer than the given period, the authors will be informed additionally about the reasons of the timeline changes. The Editor-in-Chief prepares a decision letter according to the reviewers’ comments, which is sent to the author of the article.
- Sent materials are evaluated on the following criteria:
(1) Informational and completeness article title and its abstract.
(2) The structure of the article (the presence of an introduction, chapters, conclusion, applications).
(3) Transparency and accessibility of the text for the target audience of the journal.
(4) Completeness and relevance of bibliographic descriptions cited sources.
(5) Correct execution of bibliographic description of cited sources.
(6) Compliance with the rules of style.
(7) Compliance of grammar rules.
(8) The relevance and originality of the article.
(9) The scientific value of research.
(10) Clarity, correctness and transparency in the formulation of article aims and tasks.
(11) The quality of the main arguments ideas, thesis, provisions and conclusions of the article.
(12) Level of author`s argumentation evidence.
(13) Reliability and validity of quotations and references.
- As an exception, editors may engage independent reviewers who are not permanent members of the journal’s editorial board. These reviewers must also adhere to the journal’s deadlines for preparing the review as well as the publishing ethics of the journal.
- The editors of the journal inform the authors about the results of the review and, if necessary, send the reviewers’ comments. If the editorial board decides on the need to edit and resubmit the manuscript following the reviewers’ comments, the authors have two weeks to make corrections of the manuscript and prepare a response to the comments.
- The editors decide on the manuscript approval, rejection, or need for improvement after receiving all the reviewers’ comments.
- The editors provide answers to the authors on the current status of the manuscript peer-review, timely inform the authors about the results of the review.
- If the editorial board decides on the possibility of publishing the manuscript, the author will be informed about the timing of publication (online and in paper form). The journal is published twice a year, so the authors should consider the possible terms of publication of manuscripts. The editorial board objectively assigns these terms. The manuscripts are submitted for printing in chronological order following the requirements of peer-review integrity.
- The editorial board has separate instructions for ensuring the principles of publishing ethics for editors, reviewers, and authors. These instructions contain ethical statements for all the participants of the publication process and recommendations for solving the contradictive cases during the peer-review process.
- The review procedure takes 10 weeks.